Skip to main content

HELLO GOD

Hello God, I called tonight
To talk a little while
I need a friend who'll listen
To my anxiety and trial.

You see, I can't quite make it
Through a day just on my own...
I need your love to guide me
So I'll never feel alone.

I want to ask you please to keep
My family safe and sound.
Come and fill their lives with confidence
For whatever fate they're bound.

Give me faith, dear God, to face
Each hour throughout the day,
And not to worry over things
I can't change in any way.

I thank you God for being home
And listening to my call,
For giving me such good advice
When I stumble and fall.. !!!!!!!

Your number, God, is the only one
That answers every time.
I never get a busy signal,
Never had to pay a dime.

So thank you, God, for listening
To my troubles and my sorrow.
Good night, God, I love You, too,
And I'll call again tomorrow!
P.S. Please bless all my friends and family too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN YOU LIVE FAVOR-MINDED, GOD'S BLESSINGS WILL CHASE YOU DOWN AND OVERTAKE YOU.

Blessings at Gerizim 1 " Now it shall be, if you diligently obey the LORD your God , being careful to do all His commandments which I command you today , the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth .   2 "All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you obey the LORD your God :   3 "Blessed shall you be in the city , and blessed shall you be in the country .   4 "Blessed shall be the offspring of your body and the produce of your ground and the offspring of your beasts , the increase of your herd and the young of your flock .   5 "Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl .   6 "Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.  7 "The LORD shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way and will

MEMORY VERSE

DEUTERONOMY 31:6 6  Be strong and be brave. Don’t be afraid of those people because the  Lord  your God is with you. He will not fail you or leave you.” THROUGH THE BIBLE...AS IT HAPPENED A Daily Bible Devotional & Many Other Sunday School Resources

PRAYER BEFORE WORK